Throughout our lives, we have always been keen on taking shortcuts, but not cleaning after them. Hence, after starting with a clean and organized room, we are left with again a messy room. This article will hopefully show you and inspire you to organize your life and provide you with the skills for maintaining it organized.
The fundament of an organized life is inspiration. The best way to inspire someone is to show them the benefits of the activity they want to participate in. What are the benefits of organization? Most importantly, you will SAVE money. How, you ask? Well, there are many reasons. Firstly, you’ll save time which is money, avoid duplicate purchases, and won’t make last minute shopping. Another reason is that you’ll have much more time to spend on other things, then having to search for things. Furthermore, everything you’ll do will be more efficient and the end result will be more successful.
For tips and help for staying organized you can visit lifeorganizers.com.
Image by DavidErickson via Flickr
Each time you go to the store you always see a bunch of brand name candy bars and mostly likely you don’t ever think you can make them at home. Well actually you can. Here is a link to some very big brand name chocolate bar recipes (it include KitKat, Reeses Pieces, Snickers). Just remember this is the homemade version and it isn’t the exact same recipe they use to make the real ones. Enjoy!
There are many reasons why we should let children choose to go to school or not. There are many points to make either way.
- Children not attending school would benefit them by giving them time to learn about things that interest them which most likely they would use that knowledge for their future job
- The government would spend less on schools and we would have to pay less taxes or the government would put more money in health care and other important things
- Children that get bullied at school wouldn’t by choosing to stay home
- They wouldn’t waste their time learning about art and geology but they would learn about subjects that are need to have important general job skills
- The education system teaches children to have fixed jobs and salaries rather than becoming entrepreneurs or innovators
- Parents would have a better influence in their child’s education
- Children would waste their time instead of learning and end up unsuccessful in the future
- Many teachers would lose their jobs in result of kids learning at home instead of school
- Children would have fewer opportunities to socialize
- They could end up lost in the world without any mental preparation that the schools give
- It could influence society in a long-term very badly by making this world less civilized
Please comment below to discuss this topic and I will respond back ASAP
This is an article about our values towards money and society. It talks about why getting more money doesn’t make us happier but being successful does. Most importantly it points out that money is not a measure of success or happiness. It gives you a different perspective on money and capitalism. Feel free to start discussing this topic by commenting below. Here is a link to the article.